List of Muslim exorcists and spiritual healers
Exorcisms are not to be taken lightly. Besides the tools of the exorcist one must consider the spiritual readiness of the exorciser and his team. Exorcism is not a parlor game. It is tough spiritual warfare with the powers of evil. It is a battle that one can not afford to loose. Do not try this at home. Get a genuine servant of Allah.
Please note that we will endeavor to ensure that the Raaqis listed in QuranicHealing.com that are fully complying to Shariyah methods BUT Quranichealing is NOT affiliated with this list, we don’t know anyone from them, we just received requests to add them to our list through email, if you find anyone suspicious; please inform us to remove him immediately. If you know a righteous exorcist and would like us to add him to our list please email us at qhealing at gmail.com:
By making use of the Raaqi list below, you have fully agreed that this QuranicHealing.com, the administration and moderators cannot be made responsible either individually or severally for any untoward incidents. Any positive or negative feedback of the experience would be appreciated.
- Brother Muhammad Musa – 07985 702 149 (East London)
- Brother Abu Bashar – 07904 170 639 (East London)
- Ruqya Centre – 07535 044 757 (East London)
- Abu Junaid: 07834326225 (Birmingham and surrounding areas, UK)
- Abdul Jabbaar: 07976918576 (Huddersfield and surrounding areas, UK)
- WARNING! (Received Complaint, Go with your own risk.)
Abu Abdullah: 07736815777 , Ruqyashariyah@yahoo.co.uk, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RuqyaShariyah/ (Leeds and surrounding areas, UK)
- Sherif Khan: 07792916378 (London and surrounding areas, UK)
- Zaid : 07985667618 (Leicester, UK)
- Brother Uthmaan – 519 419 2704 (Canada, Windsor)
- Waheed Abdul-Salam Balo: 0020105061850 (Egypt)
- Muhammad Al-Imam center (Ma’bar, Yemen)
- Abdul-Qadir Al-Qudsy center (Al-Qadisiyah, San’a', Yemen)
- Saudi Arabia
- Abdul-Azeez Abu Djeen: phone: 4265211, cell: 055415020 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Muhammed Al-Subai’y: 055216484 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Abdul-Azeez bin Jdeed: 055425132 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Abu Abdullah: 054264125 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Abdullah As-Sadhan: 055261525 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Nasir Armeeh: phone: 055425132, cell: 055212184 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Abdullah Fahd Arsheedy: 0557556976 , 0557992665 (Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia)
- Khalid Al-habashy: the imam of Masjid Al-Sulayman (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Munair Arab: (+966) 555708580, www.alroqia.com (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Abdul-Azeez Muhammed Al-Kharmy: cell: 055663850, email@example.com (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Saleh An-Nah-Has: 0506575057 (At-Ta’ef, Saudi Arabia)
- Ahmed Ard-dady: office: 048229319, cell: 0505302026 (Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, Saudi Arabia)
- ‘a’edh Al-Sharary: cell: 053650839 (Tabarjal, Saudi Arabia)
- Sa’eed Al-Qahtany: 055759590 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Abu Mohammed Arsainy: 055143121 (Buraydah, Saudi Arabia)
- Khalaf Aal-Baker: 054407544, (Al-aziziyah, Saudi Arabia)
- Muhammed Al-ataiby: 052388818, 054449429 (Al-Khalidiyah, Saudi Arabia)
- Abdullah Al-hadad: 3842452 (Al-Green, Kuwait)
- Faysal Al-’anzy: 9279496 (As-Sableekhat, Kuwait)
- Hady Al-’anzy: 9009019 (Al-Jahra’, Kuwait)
- Mohammed Al-Qaysi: 7989066 (Great Mubarak, Kuwait)
- Abu Osamah: 7040056 (Kuwait)
- Abdul-Raheem Al-hory: 5216959 (Ad-dawhah, Qatar)
- Salah Abdul-Qader: 050/6111706 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Malaysia (for Complete list)
- Darussyifa ‘Centre No 5 Jalan 1/7D, Bandar Baru Bangi 03-89250443
- Clinic Darussyifa ‘Rawalpindi: Surau Nur Ikhwan Park Rawang Perdana Rawang 48000, Selangor 013-3061788
- New South Clinic No 26 Jalan Daud, Kuala Lumpur. DJ Kamaruzaman Bin Lob Tel: 019-3729435 / Ustaz Haji Mohd Othman, Tel: 019-3304444
- Kuala Rompin Branch : Ust Syed Baharuddin Tel: 012-9281257 H / P: 016-9227257
- Samarinda Branch Abu Bakr Mosque, Raub, Pahang. DJ Borhan bin Aripin H / P: 019-9183700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khalid Shah – phone no:0092-231-2814661 email@example.com
In recent times, people distressed with ailments – internal and external – have resorted to people who cure through ta’weez and, in some cases, through the agency of jinn (or mu’akkal as some call it). I do not intend to go into the depth of the evils that lie within this institution, but would sincerely request readers to take note of the following points with a fair mind and without being biased so that we may be saved from the deceit of Shaytan which is hidden in the form of pious saintly people who claim to have supernatural powers to cure illnesses and solve problems. (Cure From Black Magic, Jinn & Illness – by Shaykh Muhammed Saleem Dhorat)
Illnesses, problems, calamities, quarrels are natural for humans, and one should look for remedy and solution through lawful means. One should not, without any endeavour, assume the problem or illness to be through black magic or an outside effect. Refer to the doctors and have it treated.
It is better to make Ruqiah for yourself without contacting any exorcists however if you choose to contact an exorcist, please be advised that not everybody who claims to cure using the Quran is a righteous Sheikh, some are sorcerers who seek worldly benefits by their lies, here is how you could tell if they are sorcerers/ magicians:
- If they ask for your mother’s name, then definitely avoid them, only sorcerers ask for that
- If they say they have righteous Jinn helping them, then leave them, there is absolutely no way to know if a Jinn is righteous or devil, it would be a devil tricking the exorcists or more common he is a sorcerer seeking devils help
- If they write any symbols or unreadable text with or without some verses of the Quran, then leave them
- If they use sands in anyway (writing on it, hitting it, walking over it, etc.)
- If they ask you to do weird things like slaughtering a black animal or carrying some talismans with you all the time or hiding them in far places
- If they don’t attend the regular prayers at the Masjid, usually sorcerers like to be alone, so please ask about them in the Masjid before contacting them.
- If they demand lots of money for their service, then leave them, usually righteous exorcists do this service for free and don’t accept gifts in exchange, some of them however charge reasonable amount of money for their time to be able to help others
- If one is suffering from anxiety and depression, and cannot find peace of mind, then he/she should check his/her life and see where the Commands of Allah and His Rasool sallallahu alayhi wasallam are being violated. Come nearer to Allah through His Remembrance, for that is where the contentment of heart and peace of mind lies.
In the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. (Al Qur’an 13:28)
- The knowledge of the unseen is an Attribute of Allah the Almighty Only. None in the heavens and on earth knows the unseen except Allah. Many of these “so called” healers claim to know many things of the unseen, and to believe such people could lead one to kufr. Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has said, “One who resorts to an arraf (fortune-teller) and asks him about anything, Salaah will not be accepted from him for forty days.” (Muslim)
- Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has also said, “One who resorts to a kahin (soothsayer/claimant to the knowledge of the unseen) and believes him in what he says, has rejected that which has been sent down to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam.”
- Those who violate the law of Allah cannot be pious. A Walee (Friend) of Allah is one who abstains from disobedience to Allah. Those who touch women, who treat women without any veil or partition, who sit with women in solitude i.e. without a male mahram, how can they possibly be the Friends of Allah. Do not be deceived, friends.
- In case of doubt, contact your local ulama or those who have been known to you for years for their taqwa, piety and reliability. insha’Allah, their guidance will save you from going into the wrong hands.
- Often these so called alim will look and behave like a good Muslim. But in their company you will not feel peace but agitation there home is always dirty and dark and when they speak you will fell doubt in your heart but because you are in trouble you will go along with their help because you are vulnerable.
- They will always listen to your problem and say yes they will solve it provided you give them something. often they specify and sometimes say give what ever you like. They will ask for the person in concern name and his or her mothers name this is an indication that they deal with jinns. Do not believe anyone that if they say that they deal with Muslim jinns to help you in your quest this is a lie anyone who seeks the help of jinns are not good whether the jinn is a Muslim or not. You must understand most black magic is done by using either a Muslim jinn or a Christian jinns, so please don’t get impressed with. After knowing the name and mothers name the imposter alim that i will call . will go silent for a while and then will tell you information about your self and about your past . This is done easily remember everyone has a personal jinn and its jobs only to whisper to your heart so you do all the wrong haram things this jinn stays with you all the time and that’s with everyone. the alim gets his news and information from this jinns who tells him what he wants to know. Do not believe if they say its a gift of Allah that they have this ability.
- He/she should not ask for an item of clothing
- He/she should not ask you to sacrifice an animal and throw or place in a specific location
- He/she should not draw any objects on the patients such as on the patients palm
- He should not use a child as a medium (i.e. cover the child with a cloth)
- He/she should not give an amulet or omen
- He/she should not be secluded with a non-Mehram (any woman that he is able to marry) woman.
- He/she should not request the woman to uncover her awrah ( that area which she must cover Islamically)
- He/she should not mumble unrecognisable words
SOME MORE TIPS TO RECOGNIZE THE FAKE ALIMS (IMPOSTERS):
Their style, their Procedure and their System
Remember they cannot tell the future its is impossible because future is only known to Allah. However sometimes it seems what they say about future and actually it happens for example your house will get burnt in two days time. This happens because the so called alim(imposter) will get the jinn to do the job. But in return you see that your house is burnt you run back to the alim and praise him and believe in him becomes blind. brothers and sisters this is shirk and thousands and if not hundred of thousands of people have fallen into this trap.
After telling you about all information that surprise you. He will say don’t worry i will solve the problem. He may start to recite some Qur’anic verse just again deception because in between his breath and in his mind he will recite instruction and others things which is not Qur’an but something which pleases the jinss. They are mostly praises of certain leader of the shaytain this causes the ripple effect in the jins world where communication happens through wind and at a very faster speed thousands of miles per second. When the master or leader of that tribe jinns hears his praises by the imposter alim he sends his slave jinns to see what the alim wants in return its just like getting paid for reciting nice poetry in front of a king or something and calling him your lord. Remember Allah made humans(from adam) higher then the jinns(from iblis) so when a human praises and worships a jinn , that jinns feels overjoyed at this.
So the jinn will come and and communicate with the alim . Sometimes the jinns brings some written form of Arabic , often Qur’anic ayahs written in red but again deception. because if you are an arabic expert you will notice that between Qur’ainic ayahs there is writen other incantations. These are instruction from the leader shaytan to a smaller jinn to execute a job. Sometimes its written in Arabic number fro a common problem like stomach ache, back pain , separation problem etc.. again they are something that will cause a person to leave Islam for ever . Please don’t go to these alim for help you will lose a lot in the after life.
The alim then gives the person the written paper to wear, sometimes to put in water and drink , sometimes in oil and rub . Sometimes put in certain area. so the result is the black magic that has been done in you will get cancelled but remember the ayah when allah says:
‘ many would seek the refuge and help from the jinns and little would they know that they will cause more ruin in your life’
So the alim makes his money . and the shaytan leader gets his praises and worship from the sons and daughters of Adam instead of Allah, getting Allah the worship the devil gets the worship. so its a dual collaboration between the alim (magician) and the jinns. but overall you gain but you lose more: how:
So temporarily you get cured . but permanently you lose the after life ..because its form of shirk and is one of the most dangerous sin in Islam that can make u kuffar. secondly you will become addicted to this alim u will go to him many times for any problem forgetting Allah who created all this for a test for us. thirdly the after effect of taking the help can be seen… often illness like cancer happens to the family member , sudden accident , etc.. the list is endless so beware…
Remember not all jinns are bad . They are some Muslim jinns and i stress very few in numbers less then 0.1% who are true Muslims. they suffer a lot in the jinn world because iblis and his followers always attack them. they live only with Allah’s help and refuge but they are very small in numbers. REMEMBER they never get involved or involves themselves with human alim or any human beings they have enough problem in there life for survival. only the kafir and munafiqin jinss do.
What is the solution then you may ask. the solution is asking repentance from all, reforming your life staying awau from things that pleases the angels ( malika) like not listening to music, drawing pictures, having photos at home , doing haram , involving with usually anything that attracts shaytan to you and your house and also keeping up with your prayers. people always look for short cut in life , but remember short cuts are failing test.
Next step is doing Qur’anic ruqaya. there are certain ayahs of the quran(around 1 hour of recitation) when recited repeatedly especially verses about sulaiman alisalam (the jinns was his salve on earth and he was their king) and this will cause a major response in the person affected by the black magic. like cause that person to have repeated nightmares , cause the persons body part to become temporarily paralyzed , tightness in berating etc.. until and eventually the person will have an epileptic shock and the jinn will then speak begging you to stop reciting the Qur’anic ayahs. you the other person often a good Muslim who is a true believer inshallah will then go into a dialogue with the jinns. you will ask him many questions but usually the jinn lies with answers so u will have deal with it intellectually until the jinn tells u where the magic script is kept . Often tied to hair , clothes of the person whom black magic was done to.
You find the script from the location the jinn tells you..Put it inside a glass with water to get dissolved and recite surat muattains on the water and that’s how it will get inactivated. but then remember pour the water over an area of soil where no other human will get to touch it.
This should be an eye opener for anyone … it will give people the sense why we are all here. must remember the Qur’anic verse as Allah says ‘ are we not going to test you as we tested before you ‘. Remember all the prophets were tested and kings were tested Adam a.s) was tested what makes you and i exempt are we better them…only the pondering mind can answer. (by Abdullah al-anzi )
How to Choose a Righteous Muslim Exorcist Successfully
Logic and judgment still need to be applied when looking for a spiritual healer even though you are looking outside the range of the traditional healing arts.
1. Obtain referrals from friends – Talking with friends and family would probably be the first place you would go if you were looking for a doctor or dentist. Well there is nothing different in finding a Muslim spiritual healer. Find out from people that you know if they have had any experience with healers. Find out what the results were. Were the results what they expected. Was the person nice. Were there a lot of visit involved etc…
2. How confident is the healer in their ability – Practically all products or services come with a money back policy. Is the practitioner you are talking with confident enough in their work? You do not have to have a miracle in one session but are you happy with the results. If they are not confident then maybe they are not for you.
3. How long or often do you have to see them – Although it is unlikely that the full extent of any healers abilities can be felt in only one session, does the healer give you an idea of how many sessions it will take to clear your immediate problem.
4. How is a successful outcome determined. After several spiritual healing sessions what level of results would you like? If you come in with a problem and after 3 sessions you feel 60% better is that successful? Is it successful enough to say you would like more sessions or is it just enough to say that is all you want and can now function very well.
It seems that there is still allot of confusion in regards to who one can seek treatment from or how to distinguish between a Magician and a righteous Raaqi.
In general a Raaqi will do the following:
- Recite verses from the Qur’an al-Kareem
- Supplications from the Ahadith
- Reciting the Adhaan
- He/she may place his/her hand on the patient’s forehead or head
- Or he/she may place his/her hand on the place of pain.
- The use of water which is sprayed or sprinkled on the patient
- The patient is asked to drink Ruqya water (which maybe normal water or Zam Zam water)
- The Raaqi may pat the patient with the hand or use a Miswaak.
- The Raaqi may read from memory or read from the Mushaf or some document.
- The Raaqi will read out aloud and clearly.
The above questions are critically important to ask. With these questions you can find a Muslim spiritual adviser that will be a good match for your needs.